"the action or process of affirming something or being affirmed."
Whether you start your day with good vibe'n, motivating, positive, and kind affirmations or prefer to fill your soul with sunshine mid-late day, WRITE THEM DOWN! A very large part to moving forward is having a routine that includes getting your mind in a optimal state to embrace the day. Explore some suggestions and ideas to help you get started on your journey moving forward.
1. I am loved
2. I have the ability to reach my goals
3. I move forward with an open heart and mind
4. I deserve happiness
5. I choose to find peace in the present moment
6. I am strong
1. Write your affirmations down on actual paper - no screens
2. Put your affirmations in places that you will see throughout the day (example: mirror, cabinet door, wallet/purse, in car, inside planner/books)
3. Say your affirmations out loud when you see them
4. Don't hold back with what you want to affirm - what you affirm becomes your reality
5. Affirmations are not a to-do list, only write things in a fact based statement that help you feel grounded in what you are doing or are hoping to do. (example: I am able to accomplish my tasks with on time today with a good attitude. NOT--> I have a lot to do and hope to get them done on time and not feel exhausted and irritable at the end of the day)
6. HAVE FUN! Moving forward with determination to create positive change in your life doesn't have to be dull and boring. Have fun figuring out what you want to affirm - the sky is the limit. You can accomplish anything when you make up your mind. Keep moving forward (with a smile). :)